CAR ENGINE OIL
Millers Oils 10 Litres Of CFS 10W50 Nanodrive Fully Synthetic Engine Oil - Race
The Millers Oils CFS (Competition Fully Synthetic) range of motorsport engine oils have been updated and now benefit from the addition of NanoDrive low friction technology. This provides an impressive 26% reduction in friction over the previous range of CFS oils resulting in improved engine horsepower and torque, reduced engine wear and better efficiency.
All the engine oils in the CFS range are formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest NanoDrive additive technology for maximum performance.
'What is NanoDrive Technology.?'
NanoDrive technology uses spherical nanoparticle structures within the oil. Configured in a similar sort of composition to an onion, with 'skins', the Nano particles retain their protective properties under load, even under extreme pressure and will only 'shed' a layer without overall particle failure and loss of viscosity. The nanoparticles 'fill' any rough metallic surfaces to create a super smooth surface which ensures minimum wear on engine components and maximum power.
Millers fully synthetic oils provide many performance benefits over conventional mineral oil. These benefits include -
• Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil.
• High film strength for ultimate protection.
• Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up.
• Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
• The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance.